We teach athletes the proper technique and progression of tumbling skills they require to execute various skills for their cheerleading teams. Learn handstands, back handsprings, standing tucks and more! These classes are also open to non Sirens athletes who wish to develop acrobatic skills for other sports like dance. Please note there are pre-requisites for each level class. Athletes unable to display the minimum skills at their first class will be moved to a class appropriate to their skill level. Some of our classes are full – please check for availability in the Online Enrolment or Contact us.
- Level 1: open to all from 6 years up to learn the basics such as static shapes, handstands, cartwheels and walkovers
- Level 2: MUST HAVE strong handstand, roundoff and walkovers in order to start learning back handsprings
- Level 3: MUST HAVE strong standing back handspring and strong roundoff series back handsprings, in order to start learning tucks and higher level skills
- Level 4: MUST HAVE strong series back handsprings and strong roundoff back handspring tucks, in order to start learning layouts and higher level skills
- Level 5: MUST HAVE strong standing tuck, standing series back handspring to tuck/layout and strong roundoff back handspring layout, in order to start learning twisting and higher level skills